Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday: Halloween in Pictures!

I must say, Halloween is such a spectacle for a solid month of worrying about costumes/accessories, worrying about scheduling all the events, worrying about a certain little boy's teeth falling out, worrying about him getting a hold of death capsules instead of allergen-friendly candy... 


Our entourage for the night

But man it is worth it in the end! Little kids trick or treating is just cuteness wrapped in a puppy with a baby giraffe on top. 

Here is our Halloween in five pictures: 

~ONE~
Sam picked all of our costumes this year. He wanted me to be a police officer with him but they only sale "Slutty Police Woman" in the stores so lucky have many friends in the police world and I was a legit officer. While Sam was helping me pick out a costume, he said Daddy needed a costume. He narrowed it down between bacon and a banana but no amount of persuasion could get him to choose the bacon. (C'mon! To officers and a peice of bacon! That's funny!)

~TWO~


This dementor thing was hanging at one of the houses... so I decided to take a prom picture with it. Yes we are holding hands. He's my boyfriend. That's what you do at the prom. 

~THREE~


Sam was scared because there was someone hiding in the car. How precious is this?! His friend Lily helped him because he was scared! Kids are the best. 

~FOUR~


I love how much he cheeses for pictures these days! I just hope he knocks it off in time for school pictures because when I was in school, I'm pretty sure I thought it was the law to smile like that. 

~FIVE~


This is my favorite picture of the night. I needed one of just him dressed up to send friends and family. He cheesed it up! 

I hope you all had a fantastic Halloween as well! 



1 comment: