Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Many Uses of The Big Pink... And Balls

See what I did there? I crack myself up...

For those of you new to my blog (there are a ton of you guys) you should catch up on the big pink before continuing on...

The Original
The Sequel

That's good stuff.

As we were having dinner tonight, Justin's mom was over and she and Sam were playing. I heard them talking about playing baseball and Grandma was going to throw it and Sam needed his bat...

I rounded out of the kitchen and this is what I saw...



Many people ask why I haven't gotten rid of this thing yet...

The entertainment with this thing is endless (much like its structure...). But seriously... it pops up at the most inopportune times but makes me laugh every time. And who cares if our company doesn't know what to think or averts their eyes awkwardly and suddenly remember a prior engagement even though they brought over dessert and wine? So what if they never call us again and never return phone calls?

It is a small price to pay for hilarious stories about my child with an obscene dog toy.

On to the balls...

It was just one ball. The Senators Ball we had as a fundraiser at work. We had a lot of fun at this thing. There weren't a lot of us there, but the ones that came had a great time!

List of things that happened:

1. (#1 has been removed to protect the good name of those involved. Thankfully, no one from HR was around to witness the redacted incident.)

2. My friend Assadi and I started a trend of "classy dancing". This is when you get out and dance while maintaining your glass of wine. It is imperative you keep drinking while you dance though. If you can do this without spilling, you are classy. The DJ even joined in.

3. I cultured the party animals at work on Clarence Carter's Strokin' song and line dance. This was my request to the DJ and I'm pretty sure I lost any resemblance of respect I had with my co-workers on account of this song. All that said... oh well! It was hilarious!



Pics of me and my frans...




Happy weekend!

1 comment: