Friday, November 22, 2013

Five on Friday: Songs that Make me Dance!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


Today's Five on Friday post is themed: Songs that make me dance no matter what. 

Let's define dance, shall we? 



There's a little bit of that... 

And a little bit of this... 



And then some more of this... 



A fun time to be had by all in my opinion. I got moves like Jaggeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... 


Anyway, when I hear these songs, almost no matter what, I start dancing. Driving down the road, in a grocery store, on Pandora... doesn't matter. I'll start dancing. 

Here we go! 

~ONE~ 

Poison: Bel Biv Devoe



~TWO~ 

That's Not My Name: The Ting Tings



~THREE~

Whiney Whiney: Willi One Blood



~FOUR~

Push It: Salt-N-Pepa



~FIVE~

Let Me Clear My Throat: DJ Kool



I would now like to encourage you to play these one at a time and watch the dancing memes at the top go! Fun stuff. Here are some more... 

58 Essential Dance GIFs

Tina Fey may be my alter ego. 

58 Essential Dance GIFs

Beyonce can get it.. 



And so can Christopher Walken... 

Dancing/Humping Stormtrooper photo miscellaneous_114.gif

Get to dancing people. There's a weekend a comin'! 





3 comments: