Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 8 & 9: GPS and ring pops

Bless the gps. I'm not sure modern day people could go back to good old fashioned map reading. I imagine any encounter to go find food somewhere would go a little something like this...

Sitting in a hotel room deciding on dinner:
Flo: let's go eat at that Mexican place. The map here says it is pretty close.
Fred: let me see that. Oh hell Flo! Look at all those roads!
Flo: oh Fred. It doesn't look that bad."
Fred: we would get lost. Map readin is hard.
Flo: c'mon. I want a chimichanga.
Fred: pizza hut still delivers don't they?honey let's have Italian.

And bless the ring pop. Is it candy? Is it jewelry? There's no need to decide!

It is glamorous. It is delicious. And it made a certain 2.5 year old boy super happy he landed a wicked cool mom like me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment