Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 17: This Toy

Justin and I found Sam one of his Christmas gifts today. We were walking by a Hallmark store in McCain Mall and they have these bedtime buddy things where your kid can cuddle up to this stuffed animal and as you read the story the stuffed animal reacts to what you say.

I thought that was pretty cute but I wasn't convinced yet. I mean, if the story sucks, who cares if the bear talks or not? Am I right?

So I had to read the story to see if it was worthy.

Since I'm blogging from my phone the pics will be at the end, but it is a story about a monster and a boy named Sam!

We had to get it. How cool will it be for me to read a story to Sam about a boy named Sam and a monster named Bigsby.... While he holds Bigsby?!

I can't wait until Christmas now.

No comments:

Post a Comment