Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10: Dog cones

My dog has a problem with chewing his ass. Currently the problem is he can't because we put a big cone on his head which makes chewing his ass impossible.

Without the cone on, though, boy does he chew his ass. Last night we look it off for like 30 minutes to see how he would do. How'd he do?

He made up for lost time and went into ass chewing overdrive. So back in the cone you go!

Which brings me to my thankfulness. I mean these things are genius, they really are. Because aside from ass chewing prevention, what other contraption can you put on a dog that makes them a lampshade and a basketball goal all at the same time?

I mean when he is looking out the window and I get his attention and he looks back at me... That crap gets me tickled because he looks like that Picar lampshade!

And I've mentioned before how my son likes to throw balls in his cone then watch him get them out. That's pretty funny stuff too. Especially when it's a small bouncy ball and it gets stuck and the dog starts wiggling out.

But the inspiration this morning came from me standing in the kitchen trying to find something to eat and them the dog caught my eye. And I swear he was looking at me like Tiny Tim, "please sir, may I some more food?"

So I go get him some food. I put it in the bowl. And then he kept ramming his little cone head into the bowl but couldn't eat. Geez that made me giggle.

Don't call PETA or anything. I helped him out. Then I took a picture of the solution to share with the interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment