Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 29: 2 year old manners

Men take note.

My son crawled in my lap yesterday to watch a movie. I thought that was sweet. What happened next took me aback.

Sam started caressing my boobs. Lovingly doting on them. I'm not kidding.

Me: Sam what are you doing?
Sam: rubbing
Me: stop it. You can't rub momma's boobies.
Sam: but I want to.
Me: lots of people want to. They don't get to either.
Sam: can I rub them?
Me: no.
Sam: but I like them!
Me: I'm sorry but no.
Sam: can I rub your leg?
Me: sure honey.

I will say, he didn't pay near as much attention to my leg though.

This got me thinking, what if all men acted this way?

See some boobs? Wanna rub them? And then just go with it.

I'm pretty sure a lot of men would be walking around funny a lot of the time.

Or how might the world go if every time a man wanted to touch someone's boobs, they go up to her and ask, "can I rub them?"

I mean, I get it, they are nature's pillows. But I don't think women would come out much if that's how it went down.

So today I'm thankful that this encounter happened with a two year old... Not forty.

No comments:

Post a Comment