Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 25: Sunday naps with Sam

I live for weekend naps with my son. Yes with my son. No, not just at the same time.

I don't remember how or when it started, but somehow we have come accustomed to eating lunch then taking a nap in my bed.

Sam lays on daddy's pillow. And to delay going to sleep he will do an assortment of the following things:

"mommy can I give you hugs and kisses?"

"mommy, will you share your pillow?"

"mommy, can we talk while we watch tv?"

"mommy will you wake me up?"

"mommy, I love you."

"mommy, when we get up, can we watch monkey?"

"mommy, can I hold your hand?"

I have to say, most naps we do fall asleep holding hands. It is awesome.

And when he wakes up and it isn't quite time to get up, and he crawls over and lays his head on my chest and falls back to sleep... Those days are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment