Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12: The Googles

Can you imagine a time without Google? I can't.

I mean. I can. I played outside a lot more. Was more tan. Skinnier... I digress.

The Googles is amazing!

Want to know why? Other than the obvious that it knows all things?

It tells me what to shop for. In my job, I'm supposed to shop for RA program supplies. And that normally results in a trip to Hobby Lobby.

Now for me, this is a unique form of torture. Out of the 15,000 times I've been in that store for, I still only know where the paint and the streamers are. And they keep moving the damned streamers.

What are alligator clips? What type of leather makes the best bracelets? I can't tell you how many times "pretty beads" has been on my list, like I know what constitutes that.

The latest on my list: rat tail cord. Apparently I need several yards.

So since they don't have, "I don't belong here... Help me!" signs at the front of Hobby Lobby, I'll be using the Googles to figure this out.

Thanks be to Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment