Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15: Internet Radio

I don't know if you know this or not, but my radio has been stolen out of my car. Twice.

The first time it was a fancy radio with a broken cd player. It was a pain in ass to replace the windows but I got a new radio out of it.

Until another hood rat put eyes on my new fully functioning radio.

Now this is the part of the story where my husband and I disagree, but in my view, a busted window sucked, so I just left the car unlocked. Steal the radio if you want but leave the windows alone.

And the night my radio was stolen the second time there was shattered glass everywhere in the parking lot and like four other reports of stolen radios. So I stand by my reasoning. At least my windows weren't bashed in.

I should have taken the faceplate off... But I digress.

So since donating two radios to the local youth, I decided that I'm too cheap to buy another one.

So on my way to work I listen to the radio! On my phone! Through the interwebs! Awesome.

I got a wild hair today and did "New Kids on the Block" radio on Pandora.

Judge all you want, but that was amazing!

The Right Stuff - NKOTB
Push It - Salt n Pepa
Funky Cold Medina - Tone Loc

Awesome-sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment