Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 26: Benny and Joon

This has to be my favorite movie of all time. It is my go to movie when I'm feeling down. Or if I want to spend a few hours wrapped up in a blanket feeling good about humanity.

Here are a few of my favorite clips since it seems most of adult America does not know this movie (which if you are one them, correct this immediately).

Here is the trailer:



Where you fall in love with Sam...



Why raisins are the devil (even though my Sam loves them)...



I've always wanted to try this...



And lastly, easily my favorite scene...



I mean, you can't go wrong with a romantic love story about crazy people. And the movie starts with The Proclaimers singing "500 miles". Everyone loves that song!

It also helps that I named my son Sam and if I have a daughter, I'll want to name her June. This movie is just perfect.

1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of this movie. I will have to fix that.

    ReplyDelete