Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WTF Wednesday: Rapping for Jesus!

I have this odd talent for weird YouTube videos to land in my lap. Last week was no exception to that. 

Disclaimer 1) 

I'm typing on a Mac. That means I may as well be flying an airplane. I'm a PC gal so if I jack this up, I'm oh so sorry. 

Disclaimer 2) 

If you are a fan of diversity or multiculturalism or are a generally good person, this video may offend you. It is mostly funny but the folks in this video have no damn clue. It is kind of off putting and kind of precious at the same time. I feel like you are sufficiently warned. 

Drumroll.........



Here is today's WTF Wednesday... 

Rapping for Jesus! You have to watch the whole thing. If you fall on the floor laughing or faint from disbelief, get back on the pony!



So far when I show this to people, they always have the same reaction: 

Is this a joke?! This has to be a joke!

To that, I'd like to ask you, "What if it is?" 

Seriously, is it better or worse if it is a joke? I personally think these folks are serious. 

How could they not be?! When you are bold enough as an old white couple to say, "Jesus Christ is my N1&&@," you have to think that this is okay. Otherwise you will be bombarded by angry people of all cultures who demand the opportunity to shove that "mic" up your "cheek" canyon. :-) 

If they are joking, they think it is perfectly appropriate for old white folk to make a joke of JESUS whilst using RACIAL SLURS. This is not okay. 

And to this I say, "What DAFUQ?!?!?!"

Now that we are past that... what was your "WTF" moment? As the stunning Kayla Layla pointed out to me yesterday, I was one of those douchey bloggers with every hurdle known to man blocking you from leaving comments. But no longer! I fixed that mess! (at least I think though)

So comment below on your favorite WTF moment from that video. Mine is when Mary Sue turns the other cheek :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment