Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Boo at the Zoo and Other Junk



All aboard the Crazy Train! 

Quick and dirty update for you: I traveled, then traveled some more, then got CRAZY sick, then traveled again. I ended up with steroid shot with painkillers, steroid nasal spray, steroid inhaler, antibiotics and Mucinex. Suck it, head infection! 

A week and a half off of work will punch you in the lady business upon return, let me assure you. I'm buried in a see of ALL THE PAPERWORKS and ALL THE EMAILS... then there is all the work to do from all said conferences I've been attending lately... 

This post is all about the A.D.D. isn't it? 

Anyway... 

Short weekend update: 

This weekend I finally got to go visit family. This hasn't happened since the great meltdown that was August and Sam went to the ER for the not breathings and almost went for the bleeding eye situation. 

Sam has been wanting to meet his "baby cousin Welles" for a few months now. Except he has met him but has inadvertently developed a bit of an obsession with him. 


Those are two super cute kids right there. 


When Debbie got home, Sam "hid" from her. And well, I might add. 

My dad and Sam playing Candy Land. And also it threw up Halloween in the background. 

Boo at the Zoo Time

Last night we took Sam to Boo at the Zoo. 

One small rant before I go into all the oozy cuteness that is Sam? 

Dear Public, 

Not all kids can have all candy. Is it all that much effort to make a few allergen friendly bags? Is it? 

I don't like pushing my son's allergy's off on others as their responsibility, but when you prepackage 1,000,000 goody bags and EVERY DAMNED ONE OF THEM have chocolate or nuts or both in them... it is damned hard explaining to your child that he can have half of the candy the other kids get. JUST KEEP A BOWL TO THE SIDE! 

I'm not trying to step of the toes of delicious chocolate. When I was a kid, I wanted that above all other candies. Good chocolate bars were the holy grail of Halloween candy. But CHEESE AND RICE it is frustrating having to constantly explain to your child why I'm smuggling chocolate out of Halloween bags like I'm smuggling cocaine across the border. 

And don't give me the excuse, "Well he could just get the toys they offer." Yes, because every kid would rather have 10 whistles, 14 plastic snakes and a jump rope instead of candy. 




Rant over... moving on to the oozy cuteness. 



Kids Korner was the best for him. He out threw all the kids... including the nine year old girl who was very embarrassed to be shown up by a three year old. 

He wasn't as great at this one. He is much better with brute force instead of precision, LOL

Cutest damn police officer ever! 

I'm saying "cheeseburger" here. He is eyeing Plinko I believe. 

The flash was bright for him. Pictures were hard for us tonight for some reason. 

Why do I look mad? That's my son's hat... that fits me perfectly. And I have a big head. FACEPALM

I don't k now why I love this picture so much... I look like the dang Hunchback of Notre Dame who is way too excited about a field of plastic pumpkins. 




He loved the motorcycles! 

Does this mean we are sustainable? 
That is pure joy on his face as he drives the fire truck. Pure. Joy. 




We got home late and made silly faces. Why wouldn't we? 


He wanted to take a serious one. Could there be anything more precious? 


Tired of taking pictures. Clearly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment