Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thrift Shop Thursday

Yup... This is my other new weekly venture. 

I get a lot of compliments at work on my dress. Ya'll have no idea how much this cracks me up. 

Why you ask? 

Because I'm the cheapest person on the PLANET! 

Like I plan my Goodwill trips for when I can get the most for buy one, get one free color tags day. I'm that cheap. 

When I tell people this, they are shocked and surprised... and some are turned off by it. 

To those who for some reason turn their nose up at thrift shopping... we aren't cut from the same cloth. I think snobs are turds... bottom line. 

Here we go with today's Thrift Shop Thursday! 



This is head to toe: Goodwill. Seriously, everything except the necklace, rings, bobby pins, and hair band on my wrist is from Goodwill. Grand total: Maybe $6. 

Tip for the day: Goodwill carries a great variety of camis. Lots of colors, lots of sizes, and they are CHEAP! Camis in a lot of colors dress anything up and give your wardrobe a lot of variety! 

Bonus tip: Wash all clothes THOROUGHLY before wearing them... Goodwill always smells like old lady. :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment