Thursday, December 12, 2013

Finish the Sentence Fun!

I'm linking up today with Jake and Holly for finish the sentence!


button

1. My favorite Christmas was.... That has to be Sam's first Christmas. It was funny watching that fat kid tear into wrapping paper and not know why!

2. The worst Christmas I had... was the time I had the flu on Christmas and with my geriatric lungs I ended up in the hospital that night... nothing says Merry Christmas like warm Jello and a busted IV line!
3. That one gift that made me scratch my head and say, "Hmmmm" was... the time I got a windsock and sugar free candy because I'm hypoglycemic. Also, I'm not hypoglycemic.
4. One year I.... started throwing up on Justin and I's first Christmas as a married couple and had to cancel all his family plans. He then went and had dinner at Waffle House. Without me. Give him hell about that.
5. I think the worst gift to give is.... a douche. Nothing says I love you and I'm thankful for Jesus's birth like telling someone they should wash their vagina.
6. At Christmastime I typically.... choose denial. It isn't really Christmastime. I don't really have nine million places to go. I don't really have one million gifts to buy. I don't really need to rent a U-Haul to get all this shit back to my house. I don't really have a drinking problem.
7. Typically, family Christmas.... is best served with wine.
8. If I could change one thing about the Holiday season.... all the greed, rush, and Christmas music. I can't choose one because they all suck.
9. It is so hard to buy for.... anyone but Sam. I don't like buying gift cards and I'm not a gift person anyway. I once legitimately bought someone a hair brush. They found it offensive. But just weeks before they were talking about needing one. HOW WAS I TO KNOW?!
10. My favorite Christmas tradition is... getting Sam and Justin ornaments for the tree each year. That's fun stuff.
11. Santa, baby, bring me a .... hot pepper enema. There are a few people this Christmas that need to know while I was thinking about them, I was also trying to figure out a way to set their ass on fire.

Now you there, go link up! And then head over to You Wouldn't Call It a Drinking Problem and check out my guest post for the lovely Tammy! 



1 comment:

  1. could not agree more with #7. makes everything better...thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete