Friday, February 15, 2013

Things that melt my heart

I can't just leave things on muh blog all hater-ade with the throat punching.

And Sam has been super sweet and amazing lately. So without further adieu...

1) Sam is really concerned about my back. He asks me if he can kiss it and make it better.

2) Lately, he has said things like, "mommy I love you so much!" and "mommy you is my bestest friend" and "mommy I could hug and kiss you all day!"

Presh. Us. OMG

3) This morning we were icing cupcakes for his Valentines party. He was handing me the cupcakes and I was piping the icing. At the end, I had icing left but no more cupcakes. I said, "Sam, you wanna do something fun?"

He said: "yeah!"

I said, "open your mouth."

He did and I squirted some icing in his mouth.

His reaction was AMAZING Y'ALL!

He makes this awful face and shakes his head and smacks his lips and says, "Mommy! Why did you do dat?! (pause and change face to glee) Momma, dat was a GOOD IDEA!"

I didn't think I was going to quit laughing.

4) The other day I asked Sam to pick up his toys. After 45 minutes, he comes up to me and says, "Momma. Cleaning makes me crazy."

5) Sam is on a new kick of saying he us afraid of the dark so he can come downstairs and sleep with mom momma and daddy. This works with daddy. Notsomuch with momma.

This morning he came downstairs and I told him to take his happy butt back upstairs and get back in bed. His response?

"But momma. I will be frightened without you."

Nice try. Heart melted. But get back in bed.

6) He has started this new thing where when I drop him off at Susan's he insists on looking out the window and waving at me until I'm out of sight.

Gets me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment