Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WTF Wednesday: Chewing Gum is Dumb

Have you seen this new video claiming that chewing gum makes you seem more approachable? 

If you haven't, catch up here: 



Imma take my filter off real quick, don't say I didn't warn you. 

That is the dumbest shit I have ever seen in my life. 


What the actual fuck? 


I have to admit, while watching, I did find the person chewing gum more attractive, approachable, and genuinely nice human being. 

Would you like to know why? 

Because their identical twin was STARING A HOLE THROUGH MY SOUL WITH NO EMOTIONS ON THEIR DEMENTOR FACE!



Who wouldn't find someone who looks normal more appealing than Charles Manson? 

Let's test it shall we? 

Which Rikki do you like better? 

Smiling Rikki? 



Or will likely eat you for dinner Rikki? 



Here is another challenge...

Rikki chewing gum? 



Or Rikki trying to chew her own face? 



The thing is, when these sweet, cuddly and cute videos hit the interwebs, there are actually people out there that will strive to chew more gum. 

Before you hit the checkout rack, heed my advice: 

BE NICE! SMILE! 

Chewing gum around me is downright dangerous most of the time anyway. I will jab a rusty fork in your nards sack real quick for smacking that crap.  

Just smile. It isn't hard. 

If you find smiling hard, let me give you a tutorial. 

1. Locate the corners of your mouth. 
2. Think real hard and bring the right corner of your mouth up as far as you can get it. Try to touch your eyebrow with it. 
3. Repeat with the left side. 
4. VOILA! You are now smiling like a moron on free Dum-Dum day! 



You're welcome.  

Also win something cool from my gal Tia


5 comments:

  1. Omg Rikki....this is fucking hilarious. Can you move into my house so you can be my platonic lady husband? I'll cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 25, 2014

    That is the worst video I've seen in my entire life. I love your pics and GIFs! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaaha I love the smiling tutorial you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great... I hate gum and I hate gum chewing smackers more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God I love your facial expressions make me piss myself with laughter....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete