Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thrifty Thursday: Risky Bizniz (Enter if you dare)

This post is edgy beyond belief. If you scare easily... back away now.



Yeah right. You are all going to proceed forward like I didn't warn you.

Fine then.




What's the fuss about?

Panties.

I realize I just did a post (a week ago... who is counting?) about disposable panties and how awful I feel they are, but my husband showed me a website last night and suffice it to say, I may not have given the "good wife" response.

You see, there are "Panty of the Month" clubs.

Did you know that?

You can sign up (or sign your wife up) for a different panty to be mailed to you every month.

Yee freaking haw.

Nothing says I love you like a piece of fabric to keep your junk from being chaffed. 

Anyway. You put in their favorite colors, their preferred styles, etc and BAM! New underoos every month!



There's more. 

You can pick the regular prude panty of the month....

Sexy lace white undewear

OR

You can "enter if you dare" and pick more exciting "freak in the bed" panty of the month. 

The front is perfectly  normal. 

But then... BAM! 



Sexy garter thong backless

YOUR ASS IS HANGING OUT!



Justin and I had a long conversation about these. Clearly I'm wrong. 

But what is the point!?!?!

To me those say, "Hi. I'd like some butt sex please." 

Which if you do, that's your business. What you do behind closed doors is up to you and ain't my binnizz. 

However, why go through the trouble of all that?! Buying assless panties?! That's a bit much. 

I bet going up to your husband, taking off your pants and saying, "Hey I'd like some butt sex," would work just fine too. And all the money you'll save?!?!

Also... what's the point of wearing the underwear anyway?! Want to be sexy to man? 

Just don't wear underwear at all! And tell them as they are at work or on their way out the door! They won't be able to think about anything else, it costs you nothing, and there's a little less laundry to do. 



Maybe I'm just too practical. I just see all the dollars wasted on an unfinished product that results in the same thing as if I just got naked and said, "Wanna do it?"

Is it romantic? 

No. 

Do they care? 

Men chime in here, but I'm pretty sure "naked lady who wants to have sex with me" works just fine. 

I just don't see the point in wasting the money on panties with no ass. 

What do you think? 



3 comments:

  1. What I think is that the gif of Adam Levine is friggin' hot... so hot I'd possibly even wear assless panties for him!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered ass less panties because I didn't want panty lines. Damn now people are going to think I want butt sex. DUH AMANDA! Hahahah as usual laughing til I piss myself, glad the front is covered LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats exactly what those panties are calling out for!!!!

    ReplyDelete