Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blogging from phone: Take one.

Taking down wallpaper just may be the stuff hell is made of. We thought we'd be done today. We were wrong. Just when I thought I couldn't curse the bastard that put that mess up any more, I get into the master bathroom.

Sailors haven't experienced thoughts as unholy as mine as I continue to steam and scrape my life away. Cranky doesn't begin to describe my mood right now.

But on a higher note, we are going to end up with one kick awesome (thats for you Mr. Allen) bathroom. Our floor/tile guy is amazing and is giving us a really good deal ona really cool concept.

More to come later.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think that in one of the circles of hell, women who relentlessly criticized other women for trivial BS their whole lives will be forced to hang, tear down, and re-hang really tacky wallpaper for all eternity.

    ReplyDelete