Friday, May 30, 2014

Pet Peeves I'm Sorry I'm not Sorry About



My girls over at Hands On, Pants Off and Crystal Michelle's Mess are hosting a link-up today of "Sorry, not Sorry" Pet Peeves edition. 

 


1) These girls get me. 

2) A LOT of stuff gets on my nerves. 


I've been so busy lately, I've needed some blog inspiration so here goes. Buckle your seatbelts folks, because I have all the opinions. 


Sorry, not sorry but... especially specific to white girls, STOP WITH THE PATTERNED LEGGINGS! Ack! It is ugly. They are not cute. I don't wish to see your firm ass, tight ass, small ass, large ass, smooth ass or dimply ass. And tights that are painted on paired with an oversized shirt... stopitstopitnow. 

Sorry, not sorry but... the sound your make when you whistle is neither pretty or pleasing to the ears. When I hear it, I automatically assume you are a self-centered jackass that just likes to make noise so the planet knows you are still here. Shut. It. Down. 


Sorry, not sorry but... people who can't breath quietly make me want to show them how by pressing a pillow firmly over their face. You don't have exhale forcefully all at once. Take it easy! You are watching tv, not running a damned marathon! 


Sorry, not sorry but... be on time. You can only use you overslept or traffic was bad so many times before I'm going to tell you, "Wake the crap up 15 minutes earlier and the problem eliminates itself!" It is basic math, not rocket science. 

They do.


Sorry, not sorry but...  if you are a conservative and you actually think anything posted on "liberal logic" is remotely true, I'll personally mail you an, "I'm really stupid" sign. Please wear it while in public so we can immediately lower our expectations of you. Be conservative all you want, but try to be intelligent about it.

I mean for real...
Sorry, not sorry but... I don't understand you folks who love Law and Order: SVU. Someone please explain to me how women being murdered and raped is entertainment. Actually, don't. I'm not interested. 


Sorry, not sorry but...  on the same note, I don't understand folks who pay to watch scary movies. Maybe it is the cheap in me, but being scared sucks. Paying money sucks. Paying money to someone else to scare me is sucks to the ninth power. If I want to be scared, I'll just sit in a dark room and think a little bit. That way, I at least get to keep my money. 

Sorry, not sorry but... if it bothers you to come to a house that isn't clean, then just don't come. Don't give my house the side eye and look all uncomfortable. You don't seeing me doing that because I'm uncomfortable around tight-asses. Chill.  


Sorry, not sorry but... eating crab legs makes no damn sense. You go to a restaurant and pay twice as much as you  normally would so that you can crack the bones of dead animals and fish out this little slab of meat. Meanwhile, you break a sweat and give yourself carpal tunnel while making a ginormous pile of sea-spider-animal-carcus on your plate. It takes you twice as long to eat because of all the carnage that must ensue for you to get your meal eaten. Maybe it is just me, but I go out to eat for a break! Not to get my work out in for the day. They better cure cellulite, enlarge boobs, and come with a winning lottery ticket if I'm going to spend more money and work harder on my rest day. 



Sorry, not sorry but...  I really wish parents would stop showing their children Frozen. So much singing. So much singing in the Walmarts and the doctors offices and the pharmacies and the restaurants... I DON'T WANT TO BUILD A MOTHER PUPPY SNOWMAN. For the love of God, LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 



AGHHHHHHHHH! 

Now that I feel better, what are you pet peeves?




6 comments:

  1. I laughed through this whole post... and related in so many of them too {all of them}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha youre awesome!
    I hate those pattern leggings HATE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is that black comedian? He looks like Mr. Potato head got a swirly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - yes!! Especially on Law and Order SVU and the scary movies thing . . . I just don't get it! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! This is a great post, especially the Frozen part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 03, 2014

    I agree with every damn mother puppy thing you said.

    ReplyDelete