Thursday, September 12, 2013

Finish the Sentence Link Up

I finally figured out how to do one of these things. If you want to participate, hurry and go to this link: http://www.thestanfieldclan.com/




button

My happy place... is honest to goodness wrapped up in my son. Whether it is tickling him, or us cuddling while trying to beat Vector on Minion Rush (which is seriously hard sometimes and my son kicks my ass at it!), or holding hands while we take our Saturday nap (which I will cut you if you threaten to take it away from me). 

Whatever happened to... predictability? The milk man? The paper boy? Evening tv? 

What song is this?! It's all I can think about now. 

But seriously, whatever happened to scrunchies? No one wears them anymore. 

So what if I.... listen to Color Me Badd radio on Pandora most of the time? Have you tried it? It will always put you in a better mood. 

E! needs a reality show about... where celebrity moms trade places with regular moms and then we can all watch as they crumble into a million pieces as they drown in, "What the hell is that on my walls?!" and "You want me to wipe what? From where?" and all the other things modern day common folk moms have to do. First up? Gwenyth Paltrow. 

My go-to fast food meal is... two supreme Doritos Locos Cool Ranch tacos and a large Diet Dr. Pepper. Why did my mouth just fill with saliva? 

You might not know that I... despise when people are looking for a reaction from me. I get all weird, loose eye contact, stutter... I'll do almost anything to get out of the situation. To quote my best friend, Gena, I need a safe word to get out of these situations... AVOCADO! 

The hottest quarterback in the NFL is... Troy Aikman? Eli Manning? Tom Brady? I'm going to go with Tom Brady. Because I can vaguely remember him as being alright looking and I'm 80% positive he is in fact a quarterback. Is Troy Aikman still around? Is he like 80 now? 

If I could... chaaaaaaaaaaannnnge the world.... Another song. Sorry. If I could hire a cleaning lady, I would. And my husband would be the luckiest man on the planet, if you naw'mean. ;-) 

My personality is awesome because... I thrive on making awkward moments even awkwarder? This could be why I don't have many friends. 

Twerking is.... the reason I've been drinking more heavily. WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS?! 

I think it's super gross when... people do that gross thing where they suck their snot back in their nose and it rattles all the way down and then you can hear them swallow it and you think to yourself that there cannot be a grosser human being on the planet?! Seriously people... sniffles are one thing... sucking until your skull is concave... that's disgusting. 

Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus.... to stop being a self-conscious, attention seeking, hoe-bag and have some self-respect. Cheese and rice, it is just sad. 

1 comment:

  1. love doritos locos! thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete