Monday, January 24, 2011

Random Update

Disclaimer: This post will sound like I'm all down in the dumps. I'm not. Trust me.

This update is just to let you know that I still exist, my family is doing great, all is well in the world. It is just that every time I go to update, my mind goes straight to the neurosurgeon, are they gonna do brain surgery thing. And I don't want to talk about that. But as it turns out, that is what consumes my mind when I am not sufficiently distracted (by life, work, playing with Sam, etc.).

So forgive me, but I'll probably be MIA on here for while. I'm not worried. I truly believe Sam will be fine and is fine currently. I have no appointment yet. It's been 19 days since someone told me my child might have brain surgery but no one gives an elephant poop about it enough to call me and let me know when we might find out. If you get a chance, pray for the nurses in charge of making this appointment. Trust me, they'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment