Sunday, October 5, 2014

My Son's Alter Ego is Donkey

I don't get to blog often. I realize that. And I'm doing it today against my better judgment as I have lots of homework and a ten page paper to write. 

However, I just returned from Walmart with my son for a "quick" trip. 

He didn't shut up the whole time. Not once. 

Not even once!

Want proof?

Here is a list of stuff that "is what he always wanted": 

Spongebob Bandaids
A Lady Chic Razor
Two Spiderman Web Shooters
3 Bicycles (one was unsuitable b/c the training wheels weren't "real")
Watermelon Juice
Perry the Platypus Hot Chocolate
Nesquick Crazy Straw Glasses
Go-Gurt (the kind with milk in it that he can't eat)
The Cereal with a Toy in It (who knows which one)
A Mario Kart T-Shirt

That's what I can remember. 

List of songs he sang randomly but certainly with an audience: 

Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
Girl in a Country Song - Maddie and Tae
Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke

Total number of people that giggled as we passed them by: 

8

Total number of people who patted me on the back while giggling:

2

Total number of people who commented on his "vibrant personality": 

3

Total number of people who took me up on my offer to take him home: 

0

I can feel it. You still don't grasp how chattery he was. Here is video proof: 



Wait there is more! 

I took a note out of my sister's book and gave him something to hold between his lips. If he didn't let it fall (i.e. shut the hell up), he would get a piece of candy when we got home. 

What did he do? 




He hummed. He mother-puppy hummed. 

So. Much. Noise. 

That's how I concluded his alter ego is Donkey. 

Not because he is an ass (he is though). Remember this clip? (start at 1:05)



Bless my heart. 

See funny things like this and more by following me on Instagram and Twitter (@rikkidale on both). I don't get to blog nearly as much as I used too, but those take very little time :-) 

4 comments:

  1. Love it....love it all!!! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha....my husband does the same thing. I have to lure him into things with cookies and candies. It's ridic. At least Sam is tiny and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son does the same thing! He will talk non-stop no matter where in the world we are. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah my 7 year old never shuts up. I seriously have learned the fine art of tune out. Then she says, well mom? Ha

    ReplyDelete