Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summers are not for Blogging Apparently



You guys... the struggle(s) are real right now. 

I have been MIA this summer. And yeah, I'm sorry for it. But not sorry enough to do a whole lot about it. 

Why? 

Because right now the only thing going for me this summer is that fact that my tan is doing pretty well and I finally got registered for Fall classes. 

That is me exhaling after a long day at work. Not duck-face. They are unfortunately similar.


That's it. 


There are at least 5 loads of laundry unfolded on my coach that, honestly, I have no immediate plans of folding or putting away. 




 

My dog has taken up shitting and pissing everywhere as his new hobby. I'm guessing because Justin has been gone all summer and that displeases him a bit. 


I have cooked a real meal all summer about 5 times. Other than that...sandwiches, hot dogs, or how does cereal sound? 



My son has developed a new talent of memorizing all the lyrics to every song on the radio and busting them out at the most inopportune times. 

Can you imagine walking around in Walmart on a Sunday afternoon around 12:30 pm and you hear a 4-year old loudly sing, "YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT BUTT.... wigglewigglewiggle."  

Let's nevermind that there is a lady with rather large hind parts in front of us. 

The Baptists give you a mean side-eye and then avoid you like the plague. 


If you are wondering he can sing all of "I'm So Fancy," as well, including the rap portions. 

He also picks up on all the inappropriate things I say. For instance, we were playing Catchphrase with a few of my staff members. Someone said the clue, "Hairy" and I came back with, "BUTTHOLE!"

So.... Sam started yelling and laughing, "Hairy butthole!!!" Of course those little weirdos encouraged it. 

And have you ever seen Hee-Haw? My son now sings this little gem... 



That's all for now. If you have something in particular you would like me to blog on, leave it in the comments and I'll do my best. I do miss you all and I promise to get my life in order sometime soon :-) 



3 comments:

  1. yo hoe...hee haw made your post too i see oh yeah....why is the spouse MIA....you're in school how proud am i of you its about time you finished high school lol jk you are awesome enjoy summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are the best! I love all of the funny things they say. My son will say the song lyrics at random times rather than singing them so at some random time he will say... "these hoes ain't loyal." I should sensor some of the songs on the radio, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha my little one sings that too!
    Kids are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete