Monday, August 23, 2010

What is...

What is something you dislike about yourself?
     How easy it is to hurt my feelings.
What is something you do well?
     Laugh
 What is your favourite room in your home and why?
    Sam's room... because he has a room! 
 What is a good neighbour?
    State Farm?
What is the worst thing parents can do to their children?
    Abuse them for their own  personal desire
What is your favourite time of day?
     Morning... its quiet
What is your idea of a dull evening?
     No one calls me
What is the best way to treat meddlesome people?
     With love and a healthy dose of ignoring
What is something you are optimistic about?
     A cure for cancer
What is something you are pessimistic about?
     Human stupidity
What is your most indispensable possession and why?
     I would be really hurt if my childhood Bible was ruined, or my grandma's wedding ring
What is the meaning of "He laughs best who laughs last"?
     They truly get it and aren't willing to pretend
What is your favourite song and why?"
     This is like asking me what is your favorite food. I like lots of songs and several make me cry. It depends on my mood really. Currently... "That's Not My Name" Ting Tings, "Fancy" Reba, "Lights Went Out in Georgia" Reba and several sad ones I'd rather not name.

What is the best birthday present you ever received?
    I'm not that into gifts so I rarely remember them... cleaning for me? a massage? 
What is the best birthday present you could receive?
     Anything really thoughtful.
What is something that makes you feel sad?
     Thinking about losing family members
What is your favourite book and why?
     To Kill a Mockingbird... it is very wise
What is something that really bugs you?
     Ignorance, selfishness, breathing loud, and smacking
What is something that really makes you angry?
     Ignorance, selfishness, hurting children
What is the best advice you ever received?
     If you wouldn't be proud of it, don't do it.
What is your favourite holiday? What makes this holiday special?
     Mother's Day! Because it is just the best one ever created! I get to celebrate my wonderful blessing... what is better than that? 

What is your favourite day of the week?
     I don't have one. I don't hate Mondays. I don't look forward to Fridays. They are all just days.  What is your favourite month? Why?
     Don't have one of those either. October for the weather (as well as April), December for time off, June because its summer and my birthday and anniversary... you see the trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment