Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Arizona and my day thus far

Dear Arizona,

Get over yourself. Like what you have done already isn't enough, now you just want to directly go against the constitution. Secede from the union please. We no longer need you. You and Texas, get together, have an ignorant party together, start your own ignorant country, and leave the rest of us alone.


Now that I have that out of my system... I'd like to tell you about my day thus far.

We have orientation today at work and I need to be wearing my housing polo. I get up this morning and get dressed doing just that. I then go run some errands for work. I come home for lunch, pick up my son, and SPLAT! Spit up all over my housing polo.

FRICK!

It isn't salvageable. I know that. I"m going to have to change. And I'm thinking about this as my son decides to pee on me as I'm changing his diaper.

DOUBLE FRICK!

Now I need to change my pants too. Not a problem. I go find some pants and put my other polo (that doesn't match the other one but is still technically a housing polo) and put it in the dryer to dewrinkle.About 10 minutes later I realize the dryer isn't going anymore. I go to check on it. Somehow... my last housing polo instead of getting de-wrinkled... gets wadded up into a ball with a string wrapped all around it. Now it is sufficiently 1000 times more wrinkled and I have 10 minutes before I have to go back to work.

TRIPLE FRICK!

You just have to laugh at days like today... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment