Friday, July 2, 2010

Because I do everything Ashley does...

Do you have any pets? Not anymore. But I look forward to a house with a dog.

What color shirt are you wearing? White

Name three things that are physically close to you: A mess... Kool-Aid.. and reciepts

What is the last book you read? Are You There God? It's Me Margaret (Yes that is a preteen book. What do you make of it?

Are you or were you a good student? Dorky to a fault

What's your favorite sport? Softball

Do you enjoy sleeping late? Eh... as long as I sleep good I'm alright.

What's the weather like right now? Beautiful!

Who tells the best jokes? Jim Gaffigan?

What was the last thing you dreamed about? Offering an opening on my staff in the most peculiar way.

Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Yes... and I've been crashed into.

Do you believe in karma? Karma by name? No. But I believe God will take care of what needs to be taken care of.

Do you believe in luck? Nope... just that life's not fair.

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? I have never had a sunny side up egg in my entire life. Love eggs though.

Do you collect anything? If so, what? Awesomeness. I have an abundance. :-)

Are you proud of yourself? I rock, so yeah.

Are you reliable? Yeah...

Have you ever given money to a bum? Never money... bought several meals though.

What's your favorite food? Mexican. No, Italian. No, dessert. No, sandwiches... what was the question?

Have you ever had a secret admirer? That's slang for stalker. And no, not to my knowledge.

Do you like the smell of gasoline? So much that I'm embarrassed about it.

Do like to draw? Yes but I don't.

What's your favorite invention? Toilet paper. Hands down.

Is your room messy? Right now, no. Which is an amazing feat all in itself.

What do you like better: oranges or apples? Oranges. Apples have to be the most boring fruit.

Do you give in easily? I'm lazy in general. If it bodes well for me to give in so I can watch tv, then yeah. Otherwise, I'm as stubborn as a mule.

Are you a good guesser? I'm fairly intuitive.

Can you read other people's expressions? Ha! Yeah... its hard to keep a secret around me.

Are you a bully? No... I like to be mean to bullies though.

Do you have a job? Luckily...

What time did you wake up this morning? 7:00 AM

What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Mocha.

When was the last time you showered? This morning.

What do you plan on doing tomorrow? Date with the bestie... play with the son... eat and sleep.

What's your favorite day of the week and why? I don't have a favorite day of the week. I like to laugh. So Laughday.

Do you have any nicknames? Boss Lady. KK. Big Momma. Way back in the day... Peanut.

Have you ever been scuba diving? That will never happen.

What's your least favorite color? Yellow

Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who? That little fat man that stole my heart back in January.

Would you ever go skydiving? Only if kidnapped and pushed from the plane.

What toothpaste do you use? Colgate Total Whitening.

Do you enjoy challenges? I don't go looking for one but I sure enjoy kicking one in the bunghole.

What's the worst injury you have had? C-section. Does that count? Otherwise my teeth going through my lip hurt some.

What's the last movie you saw? Toy Story 3

What do you want to know about the future? Will I adopt? Will I get a promotion? Will I have another baby? What will Sam grow up to be?

What does your last text message say? "I have a surprise for you in your office."

Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to? Mr. Turner

What's your favorite school subject? Most of them but History. Hate history. Probably Math though. You can control Math. English is open to interpretation. Science is harder to control. Yeah math.

What's your least favorite school subject? History... I just said that.

Would you rather have money or love? Who says money? Donald Trump and the Devil that's who.

What is your dream vacation? Transatlantic cruise that tours the Mediterranean.

What is your favorite animal? Dogs. More specifically... puppies.

Do you miss anyone right now? Family. Staff. Friends. If I love you and you live outside of Little Rock, then yes.

What's the last sporting event you watched? I have a pretty serious sport watching deficiency that needs to be remedied.

Do you need to do laundry? Always.

Where were you when 9/11 happened? In my car on the way to Small Gas Engines my senior year of high school.

What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Hit the change button 145 times rapid fire then take it as a sign from God that I'm fat and move on.


Have you ever caught a butterfly? No, but I've caught fireflies and squeezed glow stuff out their butt.

What color are your bed sheets? Tan

What's your ringtone? Ain't No Mountain High

Who was the last person to make you laugh? Me probably. I crack myself up.

Do you have any obsessions right now? Family Feud.

Do you like things that glow in the dark? Eh...

What's your favorite fruity scent? Orange

Do you watch cartoons? Spongebob

Have you ever sat on a roof? Yes

Have you ever been to a different country? Yes: Mexico, Honduras, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, France

Name three things in the world you dislike: Close-minded republicans, blind southern democrats, and grapefruits.

Name three people in the world you dislike: George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Michael Moore.

Has a rumor ever been spread about you? LOL Yeah... I was on my deathbed once. That one was fun.

Do you like sushi? Yes...and Ashley will too one day.


Do you believe in magic? Nope.

Do you hold grudges? Yeah, I have a "letting go" of it problem.

2 comments:

  1. If anyone called me Big Momma I would punch them in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well it came about when I was pregnant and stuck. It was funny then so I don't take offense to it now.

    ReplyDelete