Wednesday, July 7, 2010

From Sam: "Meet My Friends"

Hi. My name is Sam. I'm awesome. See...
I would like to introduce you to my friends. You see, Momma and Daddy put me in the exersaucer thing all the time because when I'm in it, I jump around and smile and laugh a lot. So they think I'm so darned cute when I'm in it, I should get to play in it all the time. Anyway, I have some friends on the saucer that are pretty cool and I'd like you to meet them.

This is my sheep...
Our relationship is pretty self explanatory by the  picture. I eat him. All the time. He's the silent type so he doesn't talk much and I try not to bother him with words. But he tastes nice. So I chew on his butt.

These are my chicken friends...
My goal in life as far as they are concerned is to spin them until their heads fall off. I haven't succeeded yet... but one day....

This is my cow friend...
We are "into it" 90% of the time. I'm mean to him. He stares at me. I yell back. He's hateful.

This is my friend Piggy...

I love Piggy. He's my favorite. I pet him and love him and rarely ever eat him. Piggy is awesome.

And this little sucker... this is Horsey...
I'm afraid if I touch Horsey, I'll turn into a girl. I just stare at him but keep my distance. He's not my friend but he hangs around the others so I just deal with him. You know...everyone has one of "those" friends.

And those are my friends. Thanks for letting me tell you all about them!



1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 07, 2010

    This was amazing!
    He really is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete