Monday, December 12, 2011

Overdue Update on Sam Through Pictures and Captions

Why don't YOU have noodles on your head?! 

 This is my dog Skipper. We are best friends.

 See. He agrees.

 We love each other.

 He loves me more than oxygen.

 Mom won't buy me a pony. Skipper is the sub.

 Chubbiest. Tigger. Ever.

 He had just said that Grandma has boogers. He is so funny.

 He insisted Tigger needed his reindeer hat.
 All is well with the world now. Also, daddy has boogers.
Ok, this one deserves more explanation than a caption. Sam is pressing the Elvis guitar ornament that sings "Santa Bring my Baby Back to Me." Sam hits this approximately 479 times a day. Then he dances around like an idiot until just before the song ends. When he hears the song about to end, he runs over and presses it again so there is never ending Elvis Christmas music in my house. It's a good thing he's cute and whiskey is expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment