Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weekend with Rylee!

Hello everyone! With it being election day, I've decided to blog about.... Rylee! (haha... some of you were scared).

Last weekend (before Halloween) my niece Rylee came to stay with Justin and I. Justin and I are members at the Little Rock Zoo (right up the road, how awesome is that?), so we took Rylee to Boo at the Zoo. All week long before she came she would call us and tell us how she wanted to see the puckies (monkeys), ompo-ompo-matamuses (hippopotamus), raffes (giraffes), and the zebas (zebras)... oh and the adybugs (ladybugs... we still don't know why).

Well, I have never been to Boo at the Zoo and I found out that the animals aren't really out. She was too excited us to not let her see the animals (aminals according to her) so Justin and I decided we'd take her that morning to see the animals, we'd come home and have a night, then get her dressed up in her puckie suit and take her back to Boo at the Zoo. It was tiresome yet splendid day.

Here are some pictures with caption (hopefully... I've never uploaded pictures before so bear with me)...


I had to add this one because she is so cute.


This is Rylee and Justin looking at the puckies.


These puckies...


This is Justin and Rylee at Boo at the Zoo. She was wearing her puckie suit.


In this picture, you can see the banana in her pocket.


For all of you who know Gena, this is her riding the ferris wheel with Johnny. It was so funny because Johnny wanted to ride it so bad so he told her he would pay for the tickets.


This was my favorite part of the night. They have this old school carousel at the zoo. We told Rylee all day that she would get to ride it. We got on and it started out slow. You could tell she was having fun but she wasn't giggling with joy or anything. Well, it speeds up all of the sudden. She had me, Gena, and a few workers rolling laughing. I have never seen that much joy on any kids face in my entire life! She liked it so much that she wouldn't get off once the ride stopped. Justin ended up taking her again.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, so Justin's a sucker uncle. So's my hubby. lol

    ReplyDelete