Thursday, December 6, 2012

Why Sam will never trick or treat again

Because he is wicked smart, that's why.

He has figured out that on Halloween you have to walk to the different houses to get candy. And you have to talk to people. That's a lot of energy.

Screw that. Just go to a Christmas parade, literally stand in one spot, and people will come to you and give you candy. By the handfuls.

How are parades not more popular? It is much more efficient than trick or treating. The adults dress up AND bring the candy to you.

On the way, I was explaining what parades are to Sam and I told him he would see Santa. He asked, "what will Santa be doing?"

I said, "giving out candy."

He said, "and probably toys"

I said, "no. Probably just candy."

I was wrong. He got a football.

You know what else he got? 3 free tacos and a free round of golf.

Did you know that there was literally not one house on Halloween that gave us a taco. I might have wanted a taco. Now I'm forever ruined.

I'm totes going to be judgy next Halloween.

Anyway, here is a lovely picture of me smiling and Sam looking for more candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment