Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Pringles

Pumpkin Spice Pringles... these exist.

See...




Now most people would see this in the store and think, "Ew. Gross. That can't be good." And they would walk on and not buy them. 

What do I do? 

Think, "Ew. Gross. That can't be good. I have to try it." 

Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment. 

I tested them on Sam first. He loved them. See...


They were yummy in his tummy.

So I was next. And This Sunday morning, I chose no make-up and poor lighting to document the face I made when I ate this chip... but here you go world...


Easily one of the most flattering pictures of me to date that exists. Good thing I don't have self esteem issues.

And yet, it captures everything I feel about this chip.

They kept the saltiness of a Pringle and kept the sweetness of a pumpkin pie with the spice of a pumpkin pie... It. Is. Awful.

Whoever made these were high. Like Colorado high. In a Twinkie plant. Or they dropped some acid first or something... Heavens to Betsy these things are disgusting.

So when you pass by the chip aisle... and you wonder... go with your instinct. They ARE as bad as they sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment