Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just another Tuesday night...

Ok not really. But I'm not so great at the catchy titles.

Also, I'm blogging from my phone and have no idea how to get the pics in the right place. Sorry.

Tonight I asked Sam if he would rather 1) eat pizza and go swimming or 2) go eat chicken nuggets and slide at chickfila. He said he wanted to eat pizza and slide... Over and over again.

So finally he settled on chicken nuggets and sliding, so long as Grandma was there.

We met at chickfila and had a normal evening. He played and ate and it was a jolly good time.

The boys and girls club was there as a fundraiser and they were doing face painting and story time.

The lady came into the play area to read the book and Sam dropped everything he was doing to sit down and read.

Then he was told about the face painting. And my precious child would have none of it.

That is until I explained to him he could get it on his hand. Then he was all for it.

While in line I asked him what he wanted. He didn't quite understand so I decided to help him out. I said, "you can get a bear, or a monkey, or a puppy, or a rainbow, or a snake..."

Right then, he said, "my want a SNAKE!"

So he gave her his hand and she have him a green snake. When she went for the red to do the tongue, Sam said, "no! My want blue!"

So his snake got a blue tongue. Then he said he wanted orange so she gave him orange eyes.

Then he pointed to the red. She asked what he wanted red. He said, "mine finger," and pointed at her. She didn't really get it so she put this red dot on the middle of his finger.

Sam then says, "no, not! Mine finger!"

She was lost! Lol she had no idea. Finally Sam pointed to his fingernail. He wanted his fingernail painted red!

So this was the result:

No comments:

Post a Comment