Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sweeping, Stairs, and the Shuffle

Ok so the title is weird but it is just a way for me to have a title other than, "Look how cute my son is... again." So deal with it, mkay? LOL

Story: Sam was quiet for a long time. It finally dawns on me to go looking for him. When I find him he is sitting in my bedroom pretending to read his bathtime book. It was so sweet!

Now you may be wondering, "Bathtime book? In the bedroom?"

Yeah... get off my case. We just moved in. Some things landed in weird places.


This is a series I like to call, "Sam and Skipper... making out."


And this is a nightly thing. The two just love each other and to doggie and 17 month old... that translates into sugars.


But sometimes Sam gets tired of sugars.


Sam also likes to sweep.


Everything.


Even the dog.


And alas, I bring you to my favorite part. But you need back story first.

We have stairs. Sam loves stairs. This scares Momma.

But Sam being the creative little hooligan that he is, comes up with his own special way of going down the stairs. He flops on his belly, backwards, and slides down.

I've never seen anything like it. And he came up with it all on his own. I was worried about him trying to go up and down the stairs. Susan told me about another kid a little older than him that goes down stairs backwards... but he crawls backwards. So I flipped Sam around wanting to give it a try and OFF HE GOES! Sliding down on his belly.

So I wanted to capture this because it is a HOOT! So I get the video camera out and well... watch all of it... even the boring ball stuff in the middle.



I cannot get enough of this kid!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I am cracking up! It's not even that he slides down backwards it's how FAST he does it. I'm considering stealing his idea because it's quicker than walking down them!!!!
    Also, it would appear that your bra is one of the things that landed in a weird place. And that's all I have to say about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, I'm untidy. That should be old news by now... lol.

    ReplyDelete