Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Break Catch Up

This may go a bit out of order... I'm fancy like that...

Update on the last two days... Yesterday I come down with a NASTY stomach bug. I quarauntine myself in the back bedroom/bathroom. A few hours later, Justin gets same stomach bug. I call in reinforcements. Mother in law comes over to help us and bring us Gatorade and crackers. Susan (the best babysitter EVER) comes and gets Sam and takes him home with her. Justin and I continue to live in agony.

Hence why I now have time to update. I get stir crazy a bit too easily and I miss my son like CAAARAYYYZZYYYY! So what better way to cure that than to blog about him?


This would be my son's first visit with Santa. He stared like this pretty much the whole time. We finally did get a smiling picture but it isn't as fun as this. I love my little watchful man.


Here he is opening his first Christmas present. He was much impressed with wrapping paper. Minorly impressed with the presents underneath.


Over Christmas break, while at my dad's, my little porker finally figured out how to conjure up his mass of self into a standing position. This is actually the second time he did it. I wasn't quick enough to capture the first time. He is so proud of himself.


I'm sorry... but Christmas bows on babies heads is just precious.


This was also a recurring theme over the break. We were tuckered out.


Him and G are big buddies. G goes around saying, "MAMMY!" and Sam looks at him like he's crazy. And then they play. Spice that up with a little G finding things to use as weapons against Sam and you have their playtime rituals.


Is this not the cutest hat ever?! I think the fat rolls make it better.


This is his official first Christmas photo. Could he be more crammed in that outfit?!


This is my favorite picture from the holidays. Seriously... how cute is he?!

No comments:

Post a Comment