Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chubby Bubby and the Outside World

So, one of my favorite things to do right now is take my little sweet pea outside in the late afternoon (right after work). He LOVES being outside! If he is fussy... we can take him outside and he is in awe.

This makes me so excited to take him to the zoo!

Just yesterday I made plans to pick him up from SM's (the lady that watches him) and sit outside while my lasagna baked. Well of course, I get home, and Chubby Bubby is hungry. And he didn't get that nickname by waiting for a meal...

I knew if I fed him in the house, by the time he was done it'd be too late to go outside. So what did I do? I made the bottle, grabbed a burp rag, and we went outside anyway.

He is such a cutie! He got so distracted that he didn't even eat much (which is odd... again, given his nickname). He just looked around and stared at things... like the world was just something to be discovered...



Now I realize this picture he just looks kind of mad... but I couldn't work my phone right to get is "studious" look.

Tomorrow, Justin and I are shooting a wedding in Hot Springs which means Bubby gets to go stay at Grandma's for a while. Hopefully she'll have nice weather to take him outside in.

No comments:

Post a Comment